Slip assignments are decided by Marina staff. The Marina staff will try and accommodate your needs the best we can but specific slip assignments are not guaranteed and guests may be required to move at the request of marina management.
Fuel Dock / Pump Outs
Our fuel dock offers 89 octane ethanol free gasoline, 93 octane and diesel. Hours of operation are from 8:30am – 5:00pm seven days a week with extended hours Memorial Day through Labor Day. Please call the guest service desk for current fuel prices. Selby Bay Marina offers free pump outs with fuel purchase during business hours at our fuel dock.
Water and electric are available at each slip. Please inform us of your power needs before arrival. Selby Bay Marina offers single and twin 30 amp and single 50 amp service.
Arrival by Land or Water
Please call the Marina at (410) 798-0232 or stop by the Marina Office to make arrangements for your stay.
Boats will not be released from the yard without proper payment or plan
- Bottom Paint: includes surface prep and ablative paint, special paint requests may be more. Recommended each year.
- Zincs: Replace all zincs. Recommended at least once per year with careful inspection anytime the boat is pulled out.
- Water pump impeller: Recommend at least every other year. This is inexpensive and often over looked but can cause a tow bill or worse, severe engine damage due to lose of cooling water.
- Wax: From rub rail down is much easier on land than water. A good wax each spring will maintain the surface finish of your boat for years. Topsides can be done in water.
- Check lights and other electrical equipment. Prior to launch for easiest (read less expensive) repair.
- Gel coat repairs: Got a scratch or chip that drives you nuts. A deep scratch or chip will allow moisture to get into the fiberglass reducing the life of the hull. This is much faster and easier(read less expensive) on land.
- Tune up: most new engines only require new wires and plugs every 2 to 3 years depending on use.
- Through Hulls: Inspect every year. Replace any that have corrosion, or do not close completely, or are hard to operate.
- Other items: Batteries – 3 or so years depending on use, water tank/system disinfectant – every year.
- This is also the time to install any other equipment you might want, fish finders, new GPS units, new radios.